Welcome to the official webpage for SPACE CHALLENGE Model Glider Competition, sponsored by the REPUBLIC OF KOREA AIR FORCE Chief of Staff Registration for SPACE CHALLENGE is open to all people, including foreign entrants Qualifications, events and registration are the same for all entrants whether from inside or outside the country.
- Qualification : Entrants must be enrolled in an elementary, middle or high school
- Events : Rope Glider Event, Model Glider Event, Warter Rocket Event
- Step01 : The School Instructor Must Register as an instructor for Space Challenge from the web page.
- Step02 : After Registering as an instructor, the school instructor must logon to the site.
- Step03 : After Logging on, the instructor my register students by clicking on the student register button.
- 01 Event : Click on the event the student wishes to compete in
- 02 Name : Type in the name of the student in capital English Letters. ( Name must be match with the name on passport )
- 03 SEX : Select Male / Female
- 04 Date of Birth : Type in Year0000 / Month00 / Day00
- 05 Name of School : Will be automatically typed in for you
- 06 Grade : Type in student’s grade
- Step04 : Print out the participation certificate during the given period to participate in the event.
※ Instructor registration has been limited to instructors from inside the country ONLY. there has been a mishap with the identification system and we are deeply worry for the inconvenience.
※ Student who wish to participate in the rope glider event must register for the event at the Korea Aero Models Association Website During registration for the main competition.